Thursday, November 11, 2010

Before and After

WOW...finally got to it today. My friend took me out to a park and she kicked my butt with lunges and running up stairs and all kinds of shenanigans!

But here we go, what better on this amazing Thursday than a little baby tush...nothing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

ALSO...all you before and after blog hoppers I am having a contest. "The greats picture youv ever taken." If you want to win some amazing prizes and show off your favorite picture then click this --------> "Greatest picture youv ever taken" and enter. The ones Iv gotten o far are AMAZING. I will not be judging according to what my favorite is, because I dont think its right to prize what I think is the best, when it is what you Cherish so much. So the winner will be chosen by my kids pulling from a hat. Bless you, have an amazing day!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Officially saving for my 200mm lens...

Excellent Parent said...

WOW Wym, thats intense...COOL!

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a great shot.

Renegades said...

I prefer the photo in black and white but both are so so sweet.

4 Lettre Words said...

I love all-things-brown, but it's so great in B&W.

Anonymous said...

Awww. So sweet!

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful job.

Unknown said...

love the black and white!

Stephanie said...

Love it!

And totally have a love/hate relationship with lunges. I love them because they are fabulous...but hate them when I think back to my volleyball days and having to do them when we were in trouble around the whole gym over and over!! Good job!

FYH said...

So cute...great edit!

Katie said...

Adorable!!!

Mommy2Four said...

Awwww....so sweet! I Love it!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

So so sweet! Both photos are perfect!

Unknown said...

This is sooo adorable! I totally want a baby now so I can take some cute pictures like this.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!

Heather said...

So sweet- the black and white is perfect!

Danielle Kanka said...

Love these pictures so precious and sweet. Especially love the little hand holding the rings- very cute!