Monday, November 8, 2010

A contest with AMAZING prizes

This week we are doing a contest for some amazing prizes.


The contest is going to be "The best picture you have ever taken." Anyone from armature photographers to professionals can enter because I will not be judging on what I think the best one is, because that would be silly to put my opinion on what you feel is your best shot. What I am going to do is put eveyones number in a basket and pick out three numbers, those will be our first, second and third place winners.


I picked two pictures that are my ultimate favorite just for examples. Please only pick one picture and make sure that my button is on your blog post.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The prize, I know y'all wanna know what the prizes are. My amazing friend Crissy has an Etsy shop that is full of delishious goodness that is so beyond good its criminal.Made By Crissy . She has agreed to give you all some of her goodies away to the three winners. Your happy! I might enter this contest myself!

So good luck and have fun. You have a whole week to enter. Next Monday we will pick the winners!!


My button ---------->



17 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I can get excited about this...hmmmm what to enter.

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Wow, the best shot I've ever taken! That's intimidating kinda! Ha ha. I'll need to think about this!....

Heather said...

The first picture is breathtaking and the second picture is so cool! Do you have a flash? I need to get one.

m&msmommy said...

Ohhh, I am SO excited! I am below even an amature level photographer, but I'm going to enter anyway, just for fun! :)

Now, to just find the PERFECT shot! :)

Natalie said...

I can't 'copy' your code for your button for some reason..im on my moms computer so that might be the problem but ill retry when i get back to mine, for now i will link back to your blog till i can get your button...

also your top photo is gorgeous and the bottom one i think is still seriously awesome :)

Elizabeth Lyng said...

So hard to choose! Your examples are wonderful.

4 Lettre Words said...

Oh, I gotta dig into those archives!

Heidi said...

This is a real challenge! I just kept coming back to an all time favorite though.

Excellent Parent said...

Yeah, keep going yall, these are amazing!

Tezzie said...

Dear God...how to pick ONE favourite??!! I'll need to sort through my pics (been really sick the past few days and am only starting to return to normal today)...but I'll be sure to enter asap!!!

Family Valois said...

ok, I always want to enter your contests, and say hello, but I never do! So, hmm, I will try, and ...hello!!! I love your blog and love reading all you have to say. And I love your fisheye flip. I have looked at it many times! :D

Missy said...

I haven't taken my yet!!! LOL
LOVE the couple photo!

Anonymous said...

I love that 1st shot. Amazing.

Family Valois said...

There are so many amazing pictures. I am feeling unworthy of all this greatness! :D

4 Lettre Words said...

Your shots are amazing...and I finally have my fave posted. Better link it now, before I change my mind!

Linda said...

Finally got your link up in a post...I hope it's the right button cause your code wouldn't work on Wordpress.

Anonymous said...

I would love to enter put I can't pick.