Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Big boy

So this kid is growing...he lost a tooth (I'm talking about the bottom one, not the top one he knocked out when he was 2...Crazy kid) and the adult one is coming in. Its funny to me because there is this perfect face (IMO) and this big adult tooth coming in sideways around other baby teeth that aren't budging! I'm about to call my FIL who is a dentist and ask him if its OK in which he will tell me its fine and I'm being a mother who is worried about the little things. So that's what I'm doing today!

Photobucket



Really, the sideways to big tooth is an improvement! Wouldn't you say!

Photobucket

ALSO, this whole heart competition I have going on is exciting. It seems like one time I check in Tezzie is ahead then the next time Captivus is ahead...I'm on pins and needles waiting to see who wins. If you want to have a fate in someones life changing forever because they won one of my first place buttons than choose your favorite for the poll.


Photobucket

5 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

We have the same thing going on with our 6-year old. His little baby teeth were so perfect!

urban muser said...

love these toothy photos!

Andie Zimmerman said...

They say that when the teeth start coming in crooked, the tongue will naturally move the tooth in place - especially the bottoms. I wouldn't worry, but I would keep and eye on it. He looks so handsome and all grown up-like!

Betty Jo said...

Cute! His mouth looks like that of my youngest granddaughter, Ashlee Jo!

Ashley Sisk said...

I thought he was so cute with the missing tooth then I busted out laughing with the orange teeth. LOL