Friday, September 17, 2010

Fun in the Sun Street

Don't you love it when you get to take pictures of someone and they turn out to be "special"! I'm talking the playing the camera special. You don't have to do any work except stand there and shoot. There eyes, there face, there body, the way they walk and pose are all just golden! I LOVE when that happens!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
There were no casualties in this photo shoot.


Photobucket

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

What a beautiful model...I love when that happens.

Anonymous said...

How creative to have it on the street! Really cool :-)

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Love these! I'll bet she's super happy with them. I like how you got right down on the ground to get these. Just beautifully done. And the editing is perfect.

Unknown said...

You have a wonderful site on photography....glad to follow you....

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oh yes! I love when I end up with a subject that can just stand there and look amazing. I've had a few people that just absolutely come ALIVE when I start snapping... those are the special shoots.
Thanks for sharing! Wonderful shots, and a beautiful girl!

Kayla Van Patten said...

Oh geez! I can't believe you did this to me. . . I'm going to have to track down one of yours and stick it on here somewhere. :)

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!! Great photos and model.

Missy said...

Is she beautiful or is it your skills? She is beautiful and love all the shots! The scenery is great!

Jhen.Stark said...

Yay! She looked marvelous! Absolutely marvelous! Her eyes are amazing!!!