Tuesday, June 28, 2011

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Can you PUH LEEEEEZE to me a favor?! It's just a itty bitty one, but it would mean the world to me. Can you vote for my oh so amazing and talented cousin? It's really easy to do. Just click on the link: http://jugcountry.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=33150&s=9193149&i=1#SD. Do a little sign up and then vote!!






MAYBE if all us PhotoFreaks band together we can help her win.






Once you sign up you can vote once every day until closing. It's Simple. Wake up, brush your teeth, pee and then vote for CLAIRE!






Make me proud!!






NOW GO!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Haha! Love the morning routine to vote :) This picture, by the way, is really cool!! Such a neat idea!!

rachel said...

oh I love your new header! the scrabble tiles are super cool!