Wednesday, May 5, 2010

a lesson I think I learn...

Every time...every single time I get all hyped up about a photo shoot the baby never wants to do what I want it to do. The only thing this sweet(ums) wanted to do was be held by mama. I got to lay him down on the bed for a few moments! BUT that's alright. I still got some great pictures for mama! Every time I put him down on a hard surface he cried and would arch himself like a fish out of water! There is always next time!


Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They came out great! Beautiful!

freeflyingsouls said...

Sweet Pictures! :)

Missy said...

These pics make my uterus hurt! I want one! They are great!

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

Same thing happened to me. Babies love their Mommies. The shots are beautiful!

Maria said...

I love the pics!!! He is a beautiful baby boy! Can't wait to have my pics taken next week :) I'll let you know what day prob on Fri if that's ok. Let me know what I need for the girls. Will they be your first twins??? I'm excited :)

Shona Cole said...

beautiful photos. you are one talented photo freak!
shona